V10 Nats hotels-not!

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tried to make reservations at HiltonGarden, they never heard of us, also tried central reservations. Same thing.They Wanted $104 a night. I called Hampton Inn Bradenton, "sorry, full". I asked about V10 nats and they said "that was for November 15". Uh Oh!
Hampton is checking and will call me back as to if they messed up.
Has anyone had any luck so far?
Tony

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I talk to the Hampton Inn (Ellenton/Bradenton)today, my group rate contact person is Pam Lukas 941.721-4000. They are set on the V-10 Viper rate as a matter of fact I also talked to her right hand man and he assured me that ALL the staff is aware of our rates.

I just got off the phone with them(Ellenton/Bradenton) and they 1/2 of the block is sold aprox 25-30 rooms are gone, many of these rooms are double occupied. I would NOT wait to make your reservation!!!!! If we sell out early we MIGHT be able to book more. THIS THE BEST HOTEL NEAR THE TRACK...... some others near the track are flea bag hotels.

I have also contacted the Hilton Garden Inn, Orlando and tried to contact Jennifer Loman (S.E. Regional Sales and group sales) regarding their Hotel, she was not in .....I left a voice mail. If it was not straightened out today it will be tomorrow by noon!

Cudaman :usa:

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i got a room in the hampton no problem today. 79 bukcs a night. only problem is the room has double beds OUCH but ill just push them together :)

OP
OP
V

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just got my room at the Hampton. They finally knew what was going on. $79 for Friday and Saturday nights.