Va/Md--new hot rod

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also posted another shot under driven. Added a GT to the Va/Md stable and for the new garage . Hope we can have a Richmond event and bring out the snakes and GTs.

Attachments

• Heritage.jpg
    Heritage.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 39

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that your third GT? Do you still own the previous two?

I mean absolutely zero disrespect, but why own three of the same year/model car? Your Vipers are on opposite ends of the spectrum, so I completely understand. Not mad...only curious? And jealous!

OP
OP
viperdrummer

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that your third GT? Do you still own the previous two?

I mean absolutely zero disrespect, but why own three of the same year/model car? Your Vipers are on opposite ends of the spectrum, so I completely understand. Not mad...only curious? And jealous!

Good question. I am trading the 05 and will have 2 06s. The Heritage is considered by some as the Holy Grail of the GTs--it holds much more value (though they all hold their values) The white with blue will stay--always a favorite of mine going back to my 05 Commemoritive ED Viper

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good question. I am trading the 05 and will have 2 06s. The Heritage is considered by some as the Holy Grail of the GTs--it holds much more value (though they all hold their values) The white with blue will stay--always a favorite of mine going back to my 05 Commemoritive ED Viper

Cool. I certainly understand the mystique of the Heritage. I know your blue GT has been modded...is the white/blue stock? Did that have any bearing on which one you sold, or was it strictly decided on year/paint scheme?

OP
OP
viperdrummer

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hank--the white is stock except I have a wonderful Jason Heffner Exhaust. I will likely do a pulley/tune to the white. Because of the rarity I will likely leave the Heritage stock except for a Hennessey exhaust I had on the blue.

Mike--glad this post smoked you out. I thought you had left Viperworld.:)

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hank--the white is stock except I have a wonderful Jason Heffner Exhaust. I will likely do a pulley/tune to the white. Because of the rarity I will likely leave the Heritage stock except for a Hennessey exhaust I had on the blue.

Mike--glad this post smoked you out. I thought you had left Viperworld.:)

Just been in hibernation...running a small firm can have it's challenges! Let me know when you have some time, would love to see the new beast.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456