VCA Chrysler Coupon

KI4RXM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

As some of you may have seen/heard, news regarding the coupon which VCA has issued some/all of its members and Viper owners has reached the Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep community at large. From what I have been told, the $1,000 coupon is valid on purchases prior to October 1 of this year. Of course, for those of us in the market for other vehicles even, this could be a big opportunity to save some dough. :D

So, instead of each of those of us who have heard about this replying to multiple threads or starting new ones, I figure that if you have a coupon you're not going to use and are willing to let somebody else use it for you/sign it over, or if you are here looking for said coupon, you can post here instead of everywhere else. It seems like this would work best, and other members of this club might appreciate the consolidation.:2tu:

So I'll start by saying that I am in the market for a new Dodge (one of the few with no incentives atm) and am looking at buying before the end of the month, so add my name to the list of those looking.:headbang:

Thanks!

Mr Hemi Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in the market for a new grocery getter and have a coupon BUT the local Dodge dealer has closed.:omg:

The next dealer option has only 15 new vehicles (mostly 2009s) but nothing that meets our needs.:dunno:

So if anyone would like my coupon send me a PM with your address.

Last edited:

Mr Hemi Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in the market for a new grocery getter and have a coupon BUT the local Dodge dealer has closed.:omg:

The next dealer option has only 15 new vehicles (mostly 2009s) but nothing that meets our needs.:dunno:

So if anyone would like my coupon send me a PM with your address.

Coupon is spoken for.

Rick

Black Mamba 47

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I used my coupon to Buy a new Ram 3500 ! After working the dealer for two weeks he finally came down to my price with trade. I then said oh buy the way I have this coupon. The sales manager came over and said that we should have told him about that earier. He was not to happy but took it off the agreed upon price.
i was happy :) :) :).
Any other happy buyers ?