VCA Decals Here! Now!

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Here you go everyone!

This particular one is Silver and Black (Although it looks like one color since my Viper is black). They are die cut AND also two color within the fangs logo itself.

All fangs logos are two colors, all Sneaky Pete's are in one color.

I'll have all the info this week! They are awesome!

14Decal2.jpg

14Decal1.jpg

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Nice....I'm gonna put one on my pick-up!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perfect size and looks, but you dont have to wait or order or anything like that!! I had all my graphics done inc. this same one for gen 2 by a sign shop -most all sign/trophy shops can do this - and the price for 2 was 15.00 and made while I waited. Ask for Avery graphics, as this is a high quality material and will hold up to washings etc. YOUR choice of colors too, not someone elses!!!

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
WON GTS- 91 - and all,

On the contrary, OUR VCA price will be VERY competitive, AND is the ONLY way to get a LICENSED version of our VCA logos. No doubt, as most of us know, you can always go to a local sign shop, and they can immediately die cut any decal you want.

Now, as far as "while you wait", I'm not sure I clearly described the process. Some of the fangs logos are TWO color, which means it is not just a die cut (or razor cut) image. It is a combination of pre-printed vinyl, which is then die cut to the image (hard to tell on the example I quickly shot, as the background of the silver fangs logo is black... and so is the ACR).

As far as materials? These are the specific vinyls used for decals by many of the Nascar teams, etc, as they are being cut by a graphics design firm that also does full graphics packages for many of the pro teams.

Size? I requested that the images be built with the same proportions of the Team Oreca VCA logos that they had on their LeMans winning Vipers.

Fangs vs Sneaky Pete? YES! We have both!

Colors?

Red, Silver, Black

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
I'll have Viper HQ price out a smaller version. Any idea how small you would like it?

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe, can we get them now or do we have to wait unitl VOI?? If now, how and how much & where do we send the money.

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll have Viper HQ price out a smaller version. Any idea how small you would like it?

The size in the picture looks fine for me. Can these stick on glass? I was thinking of a Silver with Sneaky Pete to put on the back window of my Silver Hemi truck I tow the Viper with.

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score

The size in the picture looks fine for me. Can these stick on glass? I was thinking of a Silver with Sneaky Pete to put on the back window of my Silver Hemi truck I tow the Viper with.

ABSOLUTELY STICKS ON GLASS! and Silver is available as one of our current lines (with Sneaky Pete!)

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with the glass idea: As I am not going to have a Viper on the caravan to VOI (the horror!), at least having some identifier on the rear window of the SUV would be nice...

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's huge. I'd put a smaller version on the rear hatch but it's got to have a sneaky Pete on it.

ceieio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Size looks great for track-side viewing. Any smaller and it wouldn't get much view from the stands. For parking-lot posing, it could be a little large. :)

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe, They need to be much smaller by all means. We need something that will fit in the upper or lower corner of the windshield.

goldfish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe,
Definitely an "off topic" comment, but your ACR has got to be the most beautiful Viper I have ever seen. It was exactly what I was looking for (long long ago), but I had to "settle" for a red (no stripes) 2001 ACR which will be arriving in the next couple of days. Why oh why didn't they make a black ABS ACR???
Okay, back to topic...

Forgot to say that I am joining the VCA and would also like to see a smaller version of the sticker for putting on a window, as mentioned above.
Mike

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to know what happened as far as the sale of the larger (as shown )or smaller decals (as wanted)