VCA IL Annual Party Planning - It's WINTER FEST time!!

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It may be months away, but a serious bash is being planned… The Viper Club of Illinois Winter Fest!!

Every year we do a club party, one of the big highlights of the year, and the next party will be no exception! As always we’ll have raffles, auctions, videos, great food, free gifts, goodie bags, banner unveiling, new merchandise, etc… If you’ve never done one, you gotta join us for the next one!

While the formal invites will occur at the end of this year, we wanted to make every effort to allow everyone a chance to make it. This year we’d like to try something different and have members steer the date and give them plenty of advance notice so they can keep their schedules open.

Right now we’ve begun blocking off dates that just won’t work and it looks like the entire month of January is definitely a bad idea due to some large events. We’re now looking at the first 2 weeks in February. We’d like to know which of the below dates would work for you. Note: This isn’t a commitment you’re making, we merely want to know your availability.

FYI - The party will likely take place in our usual area in the west suburbs of Chicago (chosen because of the majority population) and seems to have worked best given years of testing different venues. It’s also central between the WI and southern IL folks.

We’d like your answer on the following dates:

* Saturday, February 2nd, 2008
* Saturday, February, 9th, 2008

Please email me back and let me know if you’re available for each date. Give me a yes or no for each of them. You know the email: [email protected] or reply on the website.

Thanks guys