VCA Member needs assistance in the Tampa, FL area

Eric

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need someone to take a look at a 99 RT that I would like to purchase and tell me what they see. I know this is asking a lot of someone that you do not know but it would make my decision a lot easier if a fellow club member could take a look at this car for me. The car is located in Lutz, FL. If someone would please contact me if they can view the car on Sunday or Monday I would really appreciate the favor.

Thanks in advance,

Eric Johnson
Alabama/Tennessee Region
615-519-1675 (cell)

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eric, give him a call and see if he will run it by my shop as i am about 10 miles from him in Riverview,would rather check it out here than in a driveway,if he refuses he either doesnt want to sell it very bad or has something to hide

Reaction score
if he refuses he either doesnt want to sell it very bad or has something to hide

This has to be THE BEST test...or right up there with 'em! You will learn VOLUMES from this one conversation with him (the seller)...and you can rest EASY if he refuses 'cause you didn't lose anything worth having! Don't take any run-around story. 10 freakin miles! Let him know it is a deal-breaker...and that all of VIPERDOM will know THIS car if he refuses! :)

OP
OP
E

Eric

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Scott, I will call him today to have him contact you to set up the meeting. If the car is what he says I will come down this Friday/Saturday to pick it up.

I really appreciate your assistance.

Eric

SEASNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eric,

ABS makes a large difference in driving these cars...you may want to consider looking at a 01 car.

Just kidding. I hope everything works out well.

Dave

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang