VCA Raffle

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can pick my car up?:lmao:

I have it down in Clear Lake.

Did your counter guy tell you I came by with my car the other day?

Are you going to the Houston meet up at Troys house? It is in your neck of the woods.

Andy

OP
OP
G

Gary Weeks

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have it down in Clear Lake.

Did your counter guy tell you I came by with my car the other day?

Andy

Hey Andy,

He did tell me you stopped by but I was out of the office. We need to get together some time and tear up the roads!
I bought 9 tickets for the raffle and want to know if I won the car?:dunno:

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, it is in Members only section of forum

The Grand Prize – the Last Final Edition (#50 of 50) 2010 Dodge Viper produced went to Jim Koehler – ticket #0686

Second Prize went to Wolfgang Garbelmann who won a Set of OEM Viper 5 Spoke Wheels donated by Viper Parts of America -Ticket #0553

And Third Prize of the $500.00 Viper Parts of America gift certificate went to Marshall Dickler - ticket #1545.

There were a total of 1835 tickets sold. Congratulations to our winners and thanks to everyone that purchased tickets to support the club. Stay tuned for our NEXT exciting raffle to be announced soon.

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you ever go to the car get together on Sat. night in the parking lot of Home depot (i think) & Chic Fillet near hwy 146 ?

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, it is in Members only section of forum

The Grand Prize – the Last Final Edition (#50 of 50) 2010 Dodge Viper produced went to Jim Koehler – ticket #0686

Second Prize went to Wolfgang Garbelmann who won a Set of OEM Viper 5 Spoke Wheels donated by Viper Parts of America -Ticket #0553

And Third Prize of the $500.00 Viper Parts of America gift certificate went to Marshall Dickler - ticket #1545.

There were a total of 1835 tickets sold. Congratulations to our winners and thanks to everyone that purchased tickets to support the club. Stay tuned for our NEXT exciting raffle to be announced soon.

Well that would explain why I didn't win. I have tickets 1837-1839.

V

Venomiss

Well that would explain why I didn't win. I have tickets 1837-1839.

Some tickets were not validated if someone tried to purchase without being a member.
Guessing that's the case and some tickets might have numbered after the 1835 because of this.

We have an email to JRThompson company and if you have questions please contact them during business hours as they are not here on the boards on weekends.

Udate:
They let us know via email today that they had to void some tickets and thus some ticket numbers were numbered above the 1835.
Good luck at the next raffle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang