Vendor Review - PartsRack - StopTech BBK

DanielR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I finally got around to installing my StopTech BBK recently.

Jon at PartsRack was very helpful in providing excellent and accurate information about the kit before I purchased. I considered going with Baer EradiSpeed rotors, new pads, and Tom's rear upgrade, but after seeing other owners go through different brake configurations and end up with a StopTech kit; I decided I only wanted to upgrade the brakes once; so StopTech and PartsRack got my cash.

However, Jon B. went to bat for me and got some of my cash back! I first inquired about the StopTech kit in December of 2009. After speaking with Jon, I placed my order for a 6 piston front and 4 piston rear kit with BLACK calipers. He takes my order and everything is fine. He calls me back 15 minutes later and tells me that StopTech is offering the kit at a discount. I think great, but only for RED caliper kits. I thanked Jon for informing me about the discount, but I stick to my guns and decline the discount to get my black calipers. I was a bit bummed, but I got over it.

I got a call from Jon about 2 weeks later informing me that he had great news and I would be very happy. He told me that my order kind of got the ball rolling and led to quite a few other kits being sold at the discount price I missed out on, even black caliper kits. Jon took it upon himself to call StopTech about this and was able to get me about $600 back. I was extremely pleased and very appreciative of his effort to go out of his way and take care of me the way he did.

Thank you Jon.

Passenger front.

You must be registered for see images attach

Driver rear.

Passenger rear.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the same bbk in black also from Jonb and I couldn't be happier!

That was nice of him to help you.

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan,
Looks great and 600.00 back is a nice chunk of change....What make are the wheels on your car..I love 6 spokes and have some ordered for my 09 ACR...Kevin
BTW thats 1 tough looking GTS:headbang:

MacManInfi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just ordered a set of the same brakes, but in red from JonB, and he also got me a stunning deal. Every time I purchase something from Parts Rack, I am even more impressed. JonB/Parts Rack should always be your first stop for parts. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62