Venzano Interiors?

Jerry Horton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be buying a Viper in the near future, and would like to upgrade the interior to bring it up to par with the exterior styling. Has anyone had the Venzano treatment done to their Viper? If so, are you happy with the results? For color-matched leather, this seems to be a pretty good deal.

Brad Manhattan Beach

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jerry:

You have to really love that kind of styling. I have seen and spent time in a GTS that was dressed in this entire interior. I didn't care for it at all.

But tastes are personal, right? JMO.

Brad

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A friend has a '97 blue/white GTS with the matching Venzano seats and I think it looks very striking. I have been giving serious thought to doing the same with mine. The leather feels softer and more comfortable as well. Boils down to personal taste.
Bob

OP
OP
J

Jerry Horton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just dont understand why Dodge doesn't offer that type of an interior. That is the biggest complaint most people have about the Viper. You would think since they are part of DC, that they have a fairly inexpensive line on some good materials. Well, I guess it's better that way, since they would surely charge an arm and a leg for it.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dodge designed their cockpit to have nothing distracting from the duties of the driver under demanding conditions. No bright crome to cause glare...Just easily readable gauges to keep the pilot informed.. For those of us who have raced it is remarkable how the interior seems to just dissapear. Mostly drive via sound.
Snazzy interiors can dress up the car, but that was the job of the awesome exterior.
Have seen lots of custom interiors, mostly done in an understated manner, and adding to the impact of the car.
Nothing makes the interior come alive as a nice set of 5 point belts!

Sam Vipeme Brasile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have Venzano seats in my 95 yellow RT/10, and I'm very happy with them. I do get a lot of great comments on them, and they always ask me if these were standard seats with the Viper, after I tell them that they are custom there answer is they should be standard, Tony also does complete interior customs. He gets the colors on the leather real close to the color on the cars. Best choice I have made. My picture in the Avatar shows a little bit of Venzano Seats.

Mike H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 96 black with silver stripe rt/10 looks great with the Venzano black seats with the silver snake in them. It was just the touch the interior needed!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte