Very Good Exhaust Shop in GA!

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found the muffler shop that isn't afraid to service a Viper. It's Meineke on HWY 120 at GA316 in Lawrenceville. I was referred to them by Dugan Racing as I started calling speed shops/tuners in the area asking who can do exhaust work on Hi-Perf cars and without hesitation they recommended this particular shop.

I spoke directly with the owner (Rob Toren) and a few times with his wife (Kathie) and their attitude was great "bring it in we have done a lot of custom work and the ground clearance won't be a problem".

His son David is the man that did my work and within 2 hours both of my Roe Ovals were installed and fitted perfectly! I merely told him what Sean Roe relayed to me about positioning the cats and David jumped right in.

I am now running the ovals with straight exhaust utilizing a fabbed X-Pipe with 4 inch tips and the sound is excellent. And no, it's not too loud and it sounds like she should have all along. Very happy with the throaty idle and she sounds like three hells when you blast down the street!

I highly recommend this shop to you GA guys for any exhaust work you may need and I felt his price for the work done was fair. Here is their number:

Meineke Car Care

770-237-3441

:2tu:

OP
OP
T

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom,

Where the HELL are you my friend? I've called and left several messages you some gum. How about giving me a ring a-hole. :) BTW... The pool is sparkling and the property has shaped up nicely. Call me.

Chuck

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang