Video: 2013 Viper VS 2014 Corvette C7 Stingray

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of the two as far as design goes I think C7 is a more complete package. I still can't get to understand Gen5 rear vs. front. C7 no matter what opinion about its design is I think has front middle and rear more in sync.

Are you looking at the same two cars as I am? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so I won't criticize another man's preference. But in the design side of things, I don't personally see that the C7 is more of a complete package than the Viper. The C7's front is good looking, the side to me is pretty nice except for the japanese-style gills and gratings and sharp edges. The back doesn't really tie into the rest of the C7's nicer lines, so I don't see that it's in sync with any part of the car.

F

FrgMstr

The back doesn't really tie into the rest of the C7's nicer lines, so I don't see that it's in sync with any part of the car.

This is what I see when I look at the Gen V. New car front end, old car back end.... I have yet to see one IRL, but hopefully I will soon.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what I see when I look at the Gen V. New car front end, old car back end.... I have yet to see one IRL, but hopefully I will soon.

That's fair. It really is subjective, no right answer on design. Best thing is to find what moves you, and go with it.

deadman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's fair. It really is subjective, no right answer on design. Best thing is to find what moves you, and go with it.

Yes, that's it. It's subjective. I see the same as FrgMstr plus that to me the ass is more muscular then front with Gen5. Somehow - for me - it just doesn't plug together, the front is little too soft, subdued and almost feminine. On C7 - well the ass is what it is but together with the sharp lines across the car, the vents, the hood, the headlights shape and size.... everything plays together. A transformers car :)

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
attachment.php

I've heard so many say it looks feminine in the front but this doesn't. I think if you keep those dumb DTRL's turned off the car looks mean.

F

FrgMstr

Just saw this. Not bad at all. Some tail light manufacturer is going to kill the aftermarket.

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave