Video of MOJO in a burn-out contest

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thnx for the post dave. i kinda wuss'd out though. i was told to do about 30-45 seconds and instead i pussed out at about 15 seconds. i didnt give a sheizen about the meat but those HREs are kinda keepers :)

IMO i won the event. i made just a bit less smoke than the ghettosled that won and considering the vehicle delivering the goods and concomitant risk...i was definitely on top for the vehicle with cost vs benefit risk.

ohh well, you'll have that. i had fun doing my first "official and legal" burnout and now that my cherry is popped i know how long to do a kickasp show-style burnout...30-45 seconds, PLUS some generous NOS purging outta the NACA duct for some additional crowd pleasing FX :)

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
regarding the event overall, i was more than pleased to meet up with many longtime friends/racers and very dissappointed in the event overall. track was horrible and very unsafe (spinning at a 3200 launch on ET streets is ridiculous) not to mention poor scheduling and attendance. at least the Ohio VCA was top notch (as always!!).

National Trails Raceway; been there twice for viper events and both times track is horrible. someone please donate them some VHT!!!! running 11's with nine second sled is embarrasing

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great video Dave and Rich.

Rich, funny thing was they were yelling at you after the burnout because they thought you were heading down the track afterwords.

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
always gettin yelled at. i heard them yell at me when i did the "unofficial" burnout for those impact car kids. felt like highschool all over again...principal calling me on speaker :)

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D@mn Rich, I thought you were dead! How's things?

PM me your cell # (phone that is, not the room at Riker's).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62