Video of my Viper GTS

jcaspar1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice video. What exhaust do you have? Would be a good reference for people who are wondering what different exhausts sound like.

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice video. What exhaust do you have? Would be a good reference for people who are wondering what different exhausts sound like.

I second this request. I love the sound of it while idlding. :2tu:

SidewinderGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I was thinking the same thing. :2tu:

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has to be the headers that is resulting in the sound. I have been searching exhausts and this is the the sound I had heard on another car I really liked the sound of. The exhaust sound was sick, especially idling. Closest thing I have heard to the rumble of my 5.0 liter mustang.

OKViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is exactly what mine sounds like and I have the exact same set-up. No doubt it is the headers...

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has to be the headers that is resulting in the sound. I have been searching exhausts and this is the the sound I had heard on another car I really liked the sound of. The exhaust sound was sick, especially idling. Closest thing I have heard to the rumble of my 5.0 liter mustang.
I was looking for the same thing. I went with the B&B headers and exhaust! Mine sounds similar to that only LOUDER! Cool video!

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Patty, whats the ser # must be mines Twin. 98 Red GTS with RandomTech high flows and Corsa. :2tu:

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is exactly what mine sounds like and I have the exact same set-up. No doubt it is the headers...

Do you have the same mopar exhaust and do you think you would get a similar sound from corsa exhaust?

OKViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do you have the same mopar exhaust and do you think you would get a similar sound from corsa exhaust?

I have literally the same set-up, including the Mopar (Borla) exhaust. I have the RT high-flow cats and the slip on style Henne$$ey headers. I also have a custom X-pipe that really helped the drone, though.

Everyone comments on the exhaust sound - it really is perfect! IMO.