Video: Viper ACR vs Lambo LP560-4

TMan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice car and nice runs, but you were asleep at the wheel on the second pass.

lankhoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just saw this video yesterday and was wondering who was driving the ACR. That is some FANTASTIC driving, 11.1 is unreal in that car!!!

Great video!

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent driving. I thought those LP560-4 were faster than that. love em both. ACR is no joke at any type of track stock to stock.

lankhoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent driving. I thought those LP560-4 were faster than that. love em both. ACR is no joke at any type of track stock to stock.

I don't want to take this thread off topic, but I have read where magazines are reporting that car to trap 130mph. I just don't see it happening. With the weight of the car and how much bhp it makes, NOT TO MENTION it being AWD, I just can't see the car trapping 130mph stock.

This video shows it doing low 120's in the "real world," which I find a lot more believable. I'd imagine the car is capable of 127 at the most (under normal circumstances).

It is my belief that once you start getting into the 500 - 600+hp range that the trap speed matters a lot more than the ET does. That LP560 is probably MUCH easier to drive from a dead stop than the Viper is....therefore if it cuts better times in magazines, big whoop. Looks like the Viper is about 5mph faster, which I think matters more.

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the 08 viper is so underestimated i always see car cover magz with the zr1 but no viper,it doesnt get enough respect.these cars are aselling for alot less than the zr1s it would be nice to see the vipers getting the respect they deserve.the galardo is an amazing car but its also 250k plus.

viperjim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't want to take this thread off topic, but I have read where magazines are reporting that car to trap 130mph. I just don't see it happening. With the weight of the car and how much bhp it makes, NOT TO MENTION it being AWD, I just can't see the car trapping 130mph stock.

This video shows it doing low 120's in the "real world," which I find a lot more believable. I'd imagine the car is capable of 127 at the most (under normal circumstances).

It is my belief that once you start getting into the 500 - 600+hp range that the trap speed matters a lot more than the ET does. That LP560 is probably MUCH easier to drive from a dead stop than the Viper is....therefore if it cuts better times in magazines, big whoop. Looks like the Viper is about 5mph faster, which I think matters more.

A 600 hp GEN4 should be capable of 130mph.
My 2003 which is stock with the exception of a K&N airfilter ran an 11.52 @121 of runflats and I have even trapped at 124 on a 11.7.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hey Jim,

Lank is talking about the Lambo's trap speeds.

VAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That first run was rocken..:2tu: The second he got you out of the whole and you still beat him. I still can't get over that! Nicely done...:headbang:

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Garbagellardo oops gayllardo either way that Lambo is a piece of crap.

Makes me want to take my ACR to it!

You should also rip him a new A$$ with your GT-R.

By the way how's that GT-R vs. your ACR?

OP
OP
F

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
at the drag strip, although difficult, I can beat the GT-R in the ACR with good track prep, here is my only heads up running, my friend is driving my GT-R in the vid:

Nissan GTR Vs Viper.mpg- Video

off the line on the street forget it, the GT-R just smokes the ACR, it would take so long to catch the GT-R I would probably give up...

from a roll the ACR takes down the GT-R pretty easily, we ran em side by side from 60-140 or so, and I pulled about 5 cars on the GT-R.....

on the road course, the GT-R does very well, makes you feel very safe, but the ACR is just in another league.... makes the GT-R feel like a boat....

By the way how's that GT-R vs. your ACR?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala