SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"More track records than any production car in the world"

WOW!

TRACKDAY

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here is the explaination of why it was done, and how it was accomplished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=hIqbm0Dzzv0&app=desktop

Pride...Pure Pride>

As a dedicated track rat, this is absolutely amazing!!

I love the fact that SRT Engineer Chris Winkler did the majority of the driving :headbang: (aside from Randy Pobst & Tommy Kendall)

Hopefully, Tim K will give the green light to go back to the Ring once it's opened again.

Congrats & awesome job SRT!! :2tu::usa:

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That 1:26 at Road Atlanta is as fast as the Gen IV ACR-X on slicks. The speed of this thing is unbelievable. 120 mph through turn 12 at Road Atlanta on road tires is unfathomable. Shows how much DF the car is pushing. Many top sports cars are just now catching up with the 2010 ACR, and now this........ Lol.

Unfortunate we are losing the last real drivers car. Thank you SRT for your unwillingness to conform to computers everywhere and beating the electromobiles over the head with a hammer. A hammer with a manual transmission at that.

Our fat, lazy, do everything for me society doesn't deserve a car like this.

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those Kumho ACR 'road tires' are said to be faster than racing slicks..apparently that was not an empty boast. Would love to try a set.. :)

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have heard something similar, but even their V710 arent all that fast from my experience, at least not compared to a slick. They are somewhere between a Hoosier A6 and R6. So thinking they made a treaded real street tire faster than a true slick seems like a reach but even at better than R6 grip that would explain some of this phenomenon.