Viper and marriage

01 RT SNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently got married and the new wife wanted to incorporate our Viper into the wedding. We got hitched at the Castle at Ashley Manor in Chandler, AZ. Just thought I'd share some photos with you all....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I wondered why I had scratches on the front driver's side of my car. When we got the images from the photographer, I found out why....

picture.php

picture.php

My wife's cousins snuck out and took pictures on the car. Their jewelry didn't mesh well with the paint.

Mike

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best of luck with your marriage. My wife could care less about my Viper or any of my cars. Sometimes I think that's a good thing.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wondered why I had scratches on the front driver's side of my car. When we got the images from the photographer, I found out why....

My wife's cousins snuck out and took pictures on the car. Their jewelry didn't mesh well with the paint.

Mike

Thats why I don't let anyone pose on my car :rolaugh:

Congrats on the marriage!! Those are really cool pics! I definitely plan on having my Viper involved in my wedding as well. That is, if we still have non-flying cars when that day comes :D Whats the trick to have people leave money on your windshield? I need that to happen to mine everytime I go somewhere :D

OP
OP

01 RT SNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The money was from the "dollar" dance. It's a tradition in Hispanic weddings to line everyone up and pay to dance with the bride and groom. I did pretty well I might add...:)

OP
OP

01 RT SNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words everyone. She's truly great to me. Hopefully it stays that way for a long time!

Mike

Heysie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best of luck with your marriage.

A friend of my is going to use my Viper as the car to go marriage.
To bad for him that I don't take of the stripes...lol

You must be registered for see images

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on a great woman and a great colored car! :2tu: Sorry to hear of the scuffing though. :(

Pics look awesome! I hope I am lucky enough to one day find a woman who would like the Viper enough to want it in our wedding. :)

Nice dude! Just nice!

kpham

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's really nice! I've just got married 2 months ago and we drove our viper on wedding as well. My wife hates it on daily basis but for the wedding she actually insisted that I drove her in it... no one can deny its beauty! comfort is different story :)

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the wedding! :2tu:

Too bad about the car color... :D

You active in the AZ Club? We have a cruise to Flagstaff coming up on the 29th. Check out the AZ Vipers website for more info:

Home Page

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960