Viper and Trans Am (pics)

1999GTSsilverwblue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Pics of great Cars.

I have a stablemate to my Silver w/ Blue Stripes GTS Venom 700, a Silver Gen IV RAM AIR Firebird which has been massaged by SLP Engineering to have 525 + RWHP

I have had four GTO's in my pre Viper youth ,1965 Tri Power,1967 Ram Air , 1969 Ram Air III. and a 1970 Ram Air IV. I stil like the Gen IV TA best ,great handling, stopping and T-Tops. Gen IV birds are my favorite almost as light as Gen I and no Door Sag issues.

Stay safe

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There must be a cosmic connection between the T/A enthusists and Viper enthusists, especially now that you reminded me that I had door sag issues with all of my GENII T/A's and now with my GENII Viper. Some things never change.....

1999GTSsilverwblue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think your right about the connection between Viper and Firebird owners.

Both cars have been American Muscle underdogs at time in their time ; Viper battling Corvettes and expensive imports
Firebird battling Mustangs and Camaro

I love to use my Viper a Ram Air Firebird to take on all comers domestic or foreign.

Long Live American Muscle

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think your right about the connection between Viper and Firebird owners.

Both cars have been American Muscle underdogs at time in their time ; Viper battling Corvettes and expensive imports
Firebird battling Mustangs and Camaro

I love to use my Viper a Ram Air Firebird to take on all comers domestic or foreign.

Long Live American Muscle

This man must be of the cloth (pastor, reverend, priest) 'cause he is speaking the gospel truth! :headbang: :nana: :2tu: :usa: :usa: :usa:

Bandit400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While we are on this topic:

Here is a pic of my 78 TA with Hurst T-Tops and WS6 Package :cool:

You must be registered for see images

Bandit400

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi