Viper and Vette owners.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dad has a 2002 Vette so I guess I would semi-qualify but not totally.
smile.gif

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had both. But after getting the Viper, my Vette only lasted another summer and I got rid of it! Just didn't enjoy driving it like I do the Snake!

ZX1100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have both for now becuase I'll be selling the Vette in a few weeks. I have an RT/10 and a C5 roadster. I love the true convertible of the C5 but it can't beat the power of the Viper!

OP
OP
B

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought the vette. Had the snake for over a year. Vette seems like a good everyday car. It will never compare with the Viper, class of its own.

OP
OP
B

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know about "stress cracks" on the hood. I have a '94 viper that is the best car I've ever had. Unfortunately Dodge is Dodging my questions about this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Performin Norman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too have both. I have an 02 Z06 and a 98 GTS. I love them both. After Chevy released the 02 Z06 numbers, I just had to have one.

You must be registered for see images

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have both, but I might be selling the Vette today.

It has been a great car. Comfortable, good handling, reasonably fast.

But now it's just paying for mods/paint for the Viper.

Just a year ago I was thinking the same thing when I planned to sell my Mustang to get the Vette.

The Viper most closely approximates my dreams of a cool sports car. So I think that I'm going to keep this one for a while.
biggrin.gif

-Dean.

rhansenjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have Both a '94 RT10 and a '57 Corvette. Love 'em both, but obviously can't compare them. They are alike in a couple of respects - fun to drive, get tons of thumbs up and are kind of primitive.

rgifford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a 99 Hardtop with a 382 all bore motor(400 rwtq/rwhp) and I sold it for a 2001 GTS. They both have their stong and weak points, stock and modified. Overall the vette is more balanced with less extreems than the viper, but I would never give up the viper now that I have owned one. Do a search and plan on doing a little reading.

Robert

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just sold my '94 Vette (purchased new) and I miss it. I preferred it for long trips, softer ride never got hot. I look at my Viper and it stirs something inside me the Vette never did.

Thinking about a ZR-1 now as I prefer those cars over a Z06 but they are still NOT a Viper.
Cheers

Velox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I traded in my 99 C5 roadster when I bought my 01 GTS. I also never thought I'd sit in let along drive a Viper. I have always had a Vet, still have a restored 64 fuelie coupe, but I have never had anything like this Viper
bounce.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine