Viper Collectibles Display Case (pic)

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool! I have a friend in Lawrence, KS who has some awesome diecast cases he had built for his house. They have light in the corner pillars facing in. He was the guy that got me hooked on the Viper when he let me drive his '96 GTS a couple years ago.

I am going to move this one over to the Merchandise, Collectibles, Memorabilia, Apparel, and Miniatures folder where folks will appreciate it even more... Great stuff!

Chris

OP
OP
B

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Frank

Theres a light bulb in the globe wired "down" into the chrome base of the globe and then a halogen strip in the case is wired "up" into the chrome base, connected to a plug wire together and out the back of the chrome base.

Brad

PS the globe was custom painted for me, he usually sells them with standard globes with old gas station logos and things like that. But he does have a guy that will paint anything or make stickers if possible to make custom globes.

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get great deals on all Viper models and RC Vipers from a local shop that just opened. I have negotiated a discount for all VCA members. The name of the shop is Planes,Trains&Automobiles. Email me for info on product availibility. He has an incredible Nitro gas powered RC Viper. I got one and will be painting it to match my Viper.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4