Viper Days 2010 Schedule

Lindsey Douglas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take a look at Viper Day's 2010 Schedule. We are visiting some of the top tracks in the country.

January 13-17 Sebring International Raceway w/ PBOC
Sebring, FL

February 27-28 MotorSport Ranch
Cresson, TX

March 27-28 Barber Motorsports Park w/ PBOC
Birmingham, AL

April 10-11 Carolina Motorsports Park
Kershaw, SC

May 22-23 Texas World Speedway
College Station, TX

June 5-6 Gingerman Raceway
South Haven, MI

July 10-11 Virginia International Raceway
Alton, VA

August 14-15 Hallett Motor Racing Circuit
Hallett, OK

September 11-12 Pocono Raceway
Long Pond, PA

October 1-3 Miller Motorsports Park -Viper Owner's Invitational
Tooele, UT

October 22-24 Daytona International Speedway
Daytona, FL​

New, lower pricing available. :)
Register now at NARRA Online
Contact Lindsey Douglas for more information:
[email protected]
(817) 829-4893

Last edited:

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't Cali have noise limits now? Or, maybe its the rain! I think they need to have an event at Laguna...I would be down for the 2000 mile haul for that one.

Noise limits only at Laguna Seca which Viper Days never ran. We always had an event at Willow Springs and Buttonwillow but no more westcoast (unless you wanna got to Utah) But as history has proved everyone is afraid to race in Cali. Hell they even hated us when we came east :headbang:

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't feel bad, they dropped Putnam (IN) too. I think it has more to do with driver registrations than driver conduct. LOL. Miller is worth the trip. First class facility. ;)

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't feel bad, they dropped Putnam (IN) too. I think it has more to do with driver registrations than driver conduct. LOL. Miller is worth the trip. First class facility. ;)

they ran at Mid Ohio a few yrs ago also:(

oh well! the closest track to me now is Gingerman and I am not a big fan of that track.

I hope to go to VOI, just need to decide if i can make the drive AND run the track:D I need a copilot! haha

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not a big fan of Gingerman either, but love South Haven, so its worth the short haul. I went to the Mid-Ohio event, it was great. Not sure why they dropped it, except I hear that the track rental fees are very high and keep going up. That drive to Utah is a long one, make sure your copilot is someone you get along with real well. LOL

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leslie, I'd love to be your co-pilot but I don't think Kit would approve. We will be @ VOI11. I am sure there will be people from Il. driving out and you never know maybe there are three people in the group and they need a ride? Just start asking. You can start at the holiday party next month. I assume you are coming?

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does Viper Days require a rollbar for Verts? I know its a great idea to have one but I might choose to use my Vert only for one track day just to see how an 08 behaves. I also have an 06 coupe.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21