Viper Days at Virginia Int'l July 16-18, 2004

CT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Days at Virginia Int\'l July 16-18, 2004

Hello Viper Drivers-

Viper Days is putting on a Driving School, Michelin Challenge Series and the Viper Racing League the weekend of July 16-18 at Virginia International Raceway. This is an amazing 3.2 mile track with a cork screw, upper and lower esses, a 4000' straight away and a 2000'straight away. Everyone talks about this track so here is your chance to drive on it. www.virclub.com

Viper Days is a Viper specific driving school. With the use of in car Viper instructors and classroom we teach you everything there is to know about driving a track, safe driving techniques, and technical tips. It will be the most fun you have ever had and you will learn a ton about driving safety!

If you want to know more about this event please feel free to call Courtney at 847-612-4335 or e mail me at [email protected]

You always talk about driving your Viper on a roadcourse, now here is your time to do it!

Hope to see you at the track!

Viper Days, Inc.
www.viperdays.com

silverz06vette

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Viper Days at Virginia Int\'l July 16-18, 2004

I can't wait!!!

A few of us in those other cars showed up last year and we had a blast. Courtney/Skip run the best DE that I have ever been to.

See you at VIR!!