Viper Days Pahrump

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who's going? If you're gonna be there and need some driving pointers look for Ken Adelberg and Bill Pemberton. Here's a picture of them from the last event in case you've never met them:

You must be registered for see images

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PMUM, sounds like fun. Here is a pic from the paddock of the Viper Days event held in Texas.

OP
OP
PMUM

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You better watch out for Tittle's Corvette. I hear it's really fast! Here's a photo of him from the 2000 event. He's the pride and joy of Texas!

dtittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, that's me! I was tryin' to hide the fro but you caught me. That Vette IS fast. I just wish I as as fast as it.

Anyway, since we're showing the photo album I had one (um, two) of Mumfurburger. Here the one when he picked up his car:

And I also figured out why he's always late to the drivers meetings. At TWS last year I accidentally peeked into his motor home and got a view of his RV maid. This chick obviously keeps PMUM too busy to attend Skips Meetings. Email me for the link as me thinks the moderators would nuke her. Wait a minute, is that Kenny?

WAR...um...Daddy Warbucks...and pinoche buttmunchers!

Dion Fisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I hadn't made a decision yet but now that i've seen that so many of the players are going to be there I guess it's time to heat cycle some Hoosiers & trailer up
bounce.gif

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mumford, how did you get Bill and I on our wedding day? Through your secret connection that got you the Pamela Lee video? With all this smack I gotta go to the event. Anyone have any used tires for me, or do I have to get there early and dig through the junk pile. Feel free to donate any tires to the effort. Give tires to Paul Schley at Road America during the Viper Days Event, or just send cash to:

Smack that Pinoch Racing
200 Buttmunch Lane
La La Land, CA 90210
Attn: Mumfelberg