Viper events in Maryland?

426Hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any Viper events in the MD/VA/DC area that are open to non-Viper owners.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The events usually include an activity with the Viper. With no Viper what would you like to do?

OP
OP

426Hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look, listen, take pictures. Same thing as any other fan of cars likes to do at a car meet of any kind. I don't have an F16 but I still like to go to air shows.

Magicboy2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The big Xmas time meet was just held in Annapolis. You'll probably have to wait till the weather gets nice again till there's much else.

OP
OP

426Hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pat, I would LOVE to take you up on that offer. Whenever/whereever the next one is just let me know and I will go, if it is with you then great! If not then me and the good ole 03 Impala will just have to take a ride down heh.

Matt, yeah I saw the X-mas meet thing too late otherwise I would have tried to go.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hemi....If you really want to learn about these cars. I can always use an extra hand at the track.....emial if interested.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There will be a full schedule of events listed in the regions section at some point in the next few (cold) months. I think we have one of the more active and well populated regions. Ron Hickey (our Pres.) does a great job of keeping us planned and updated via email and snail mail, and the regional page here. Just keep an eye on the regional page and come back and post here if you would like to stop by. Many of the events are limited to Viper owners due to space, but that doesn't mean friendly Mopar fans can't stop by the parking area and check the snakes out. And as Pat mentions many of us sometimes have an empty right seat. You would be welcome with me also. If you've got a 426 Hemi, I want a ride with YOU!

OP
OP

426Hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lee, I wish I had one. It is just one of many plans in the back of my head. I haven't decided on what muscle car to restore one of these days, but it is comming down to the Coronet and Dart I think. With the 426 HEMI in it of course.

Thanks alot for the offer, I would sure like to take one (or all ) of you up on the offer some day.

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You should definitely come. I went to the crab feast last year in my Porsche in the hopes of meeting great people and help with finding a car.

I did both. Ron runs a great local club and I bought a Viper.

Life = Good.

OP
OP

426Hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it is at all feasible I will attend as many events as I can. I love these cars and look forward to the day I can call one my own.