Viper Factory Pics

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many moon's ago I helped Drew get in on the Viper factory visit, those are pics he took while there. One of these days I'll post similar pics taken by Kingman Hitz. The visit almost did not happen... it was agreed to by the factory, and then cancelled.... but everone had already bough their tickets, people were coming from TX, AR, MS, LA, and more...... so no choice.... the visit went on.

Cris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They allowed them when I toured in Dec 2002 and Feb 2003.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Whoever that was, they went to the factory about the same time I did, when the place was full of FE's, and there was some SRTs just getting started. I've got a video, but it needs editing and hosting.

OP
OP
X

xanadu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After going through the rest of that site, there are tons more pics of Vipers throughout. I was kinda thinking that the webmaster must be a bit partial there ("not that there's anything wrong with that" LOL).

scott

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoever that was, they went to the factory about the same time I did, when the place was full of FE's, and there was some SRTs just getting started. I've got a video, but it needs editing and hosting.

I know UNRATLD can host videos, maybe you can try and contact him :2tu: Already worked once.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Ok, either that or ViperJay. I'll get it on CD within a week and a half. Thanks for the interest!

viperweb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many moon's ago I helped Drew get in on the Viper factory visit, those are pics he took while there. One of these days I'll post similar pics taken by Kingman Hitz. The visit almost did not happen... it was agreed to by the factory, and then cancelled.... but everone had already bough their tickets, people were coming from TX, AR, MS, LA, and more...... so no choice.... the visit went on.

I remember getting the call and hearing that the tour was cancelled. I was so sad! But you, Tony Estes, and Cindy Henderson (the plant manager - for those who don't know) really made it happen. Cindy actually called me at my house and gave me an official invitation to the plant. Going to CAAP was seriously one of the most memorable experiences of my life.

After going through the rest of that site, there are tons more pics of Vipers throughout. I was kinda thinking that the webmaster must be a bit partial there ("not that there's anything wrong with that" LOL).

scott

I'm definitely partial to Vipers!