Viper from Premier, opinions?

cobramadness

Viper Owner
Reaction score
http://www.premiercars.com/Inventory/53/dodge-p2771#

Premier seems to sell a lot of Vipers, has anyone here bought from them? They are offering me 7% financing which is great. Those who read my other thread will know what I mean.

I believe the price is a little high for the miles, compared to others but it seems to be really nice.

Has anyone been by to look at this car? And why do I keep thinking that I want a 97? There is no difference besides the wheels and stripes, correct?

And as far as value goes, do you think the 96 or 97 will be worth more in the future? 96 because it's the first year of the GTS, or 97 because there were less made?

GodShall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That does seem steep. My buddy has a Black 99 he never drives.
7000 miles and perfect...

He is talking about selling it. Hasnt driven it in forever. Wants about $50,000 for it I think. I could ask if you'd like

TomSlick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That could be my old car since I sold it to Team Motorsports in Springfield, MO. I'll check my VIN and if it is the same car, I can tell you about the car from new until 5000 or so miles.

DarcShadow

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That does seem a little steep. I got my '01, with only 300 miles on it from them for just over $60,000 about 2 years ago now.

Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried working with premier on a few RT's. They just seemed so overpriced and unwilling to deal. It was to unfair so I just walked away and never called them again. They wanted mid $60's for 00-01 RT's with 8-15K miles. Patience payed off. Got mine with 5K miles on it with almost 3 full years left on extended warrantee for $51K from a ferrari dealer in cali. And the car is MINT! I mean MINT! Better than I expected.

Premier might sell some good stuff, but be prepared to pay for it. Good luck

cycloneGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I stopped by Premier on Tuesday while in Springfield for work. I was impressed with the quality of their cars, including this B/W GTS. Very clean, inside and out.

JeffM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A 96' with the same mileage (15K)just sold here in San Antonio for $47.5K.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi