Viper gear calculation site?

jp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does any one know were to find the Vipergear site. Need to use it to recalculate shift points to find out the optimal gear ratio and slicks dimension. Can't find it on the old URL.

Thanxs

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipergear selector WAS the address.... but it's gone
frown.gif

That is one reason we often ask permission to host this sort of thing when we find it, so it will be around for (hopefully) a long time. If anyone knows what happens to the author of this nice little program, or its new address, let me know.

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jay,
The site mentioned above by BillyBob6491, works fine. Go down to the "Speed for RPM range comapring rear gears. I had a printout from the site You mentioned, which is no longer there, for 3.07, and 3.54 rear ratios. This new calculator is very good, and is within 1-2 MPH on the calculations.
Good Luck,

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Jay, the address is not gone, just changed about 6 months ago. try it at: http://orbitdevelopment.com/viper/gears.asp

Also, this is by the man who has an automatic in his Viper. You can reach him at the following site:
http://orbitdevelopment.com/viper/default.asp

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jay Herbert:
Vipergear selector WAS the address.... but it's gone
frown.gif

If anyone knows what happens to the author of this nice little program, or its new address, let me know.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks folks, I've updated the links in the Automotive Technical Sites/Articles section of the links page. Added the Smokemup.com auto calculators too.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave