Viper Heel/Toe

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
Hey guys

I have recently been attempting to heel toe during daily driving to get myself more used to it. However, I cannot seem to get the hang of it in the Viper.

What's your secret?

Other cars I seem to be able to do it ok, dunno. Is the Viper difficult?

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Sean Roe @ Roe Racing he has a clutch adjustment kit that positions the clutch pedal. For heel/toe there are instructions for how to adjust the other pedals ( not just back and forth but up/down as well )

Mark Young

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The clutch pedal doesn't have anything to do with heel/toe, but Sean's directions do mention how to get some movement out of the other pedals to put them closer together.

What works in the Viper with the stock pedals is to use the left side of the ball of your foot on the break and pivot the right side of your heel over to blip the throttle. At least, thats how I do it. I got quite proficient at it with the stock pedals, then I added a set of aluminum pedals. The gas pedal has an extended "kick" on it which made the whole process even easier - now it works like buttah.

Takes a lot of practice though. At first I didn't think I could do it either, but its doable.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21