Viper in College Station

jk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife and I both went there, also. Met in our last year and then decided to get married. Never have had my Viper back to College Station - yet.

OP
OP
H

HotWheelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff - Glad to see you go the infamous Loupots Bookstore picture. That pic go so much nationwide attention that they ran an article about it in the local paper. Apperantly there was no were to fasten the plywood to the outside.

John - I've never seen you around town (which is hard to believe since we live in such a small town). I know a guy with a black Gen. 2 (I raced him on my motorcycle, btw...he WON!), but never seen yours. Keep it in the garage a lot?

Ag's'95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John - I've never seen you around town (which is hard to believe since we live in such a small town). I know a guy with a black Gen. 2 (I raced him on my motorcycle, btw...he WON!), but never seen yours. Keep it in the garage a lot?

I get it out of the garage as much as possible, but it is normally in the evening(s). Work, Kids etc make it tough to put as many miles on it as I would like. Sometimes I do make it down to the local "car club" get togethers though. Stop me in town if you see me . . .

VinR1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in CS also.

Ive seen two in the Pebble Creek area - one a black SRT10 and the other a red SRT10. I know one gentleman with a green Gen1 who lives in Emerald Forest. Saw a black Gen1 that the owner claimed was a Henn Venom but sounded stock at Varsity Ford.

There also a guy in Caldwell with a '94 - somewhere around 2500 original miles on it.

OP
OP
H

HotWheelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a lot more Vipers around town than I thought. Someone is going to need to start a Viper Club in CS soon. It's the perfect place w/ TWS here.

Ag's'95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in CS also.

Ive seen two in the Pebble Creek area - one a black SRT10 and the other a red SRT10. I know one gentleman with a green Gen1 who lives in Emerald Forest. Saw a black Gen1 that the owner claimed was a Henn Venom but sounded stock at Varsity Ford.

There also a guy in Caldwell with a '94 - somewhere around 2500 original miles on it.

The Black RT in Pebble Creek is mine, the red SRT10 is around the corner from me. There is also a guy around who said he has a "shelby" edition viper . . . never seen it though.

FE+ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Another Ag with a Viper here in Bryan/College Station :)

There's a B/W stripe with wing I've seen around town a bit.

We should all hit the TAMSCC (Texas A&M Sports Car Club) for an autocross sometime!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang