Viper in Fast and Furious 3

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A red SRT-10 convertible has a fairly prominent role in the new movie Fast and Furious 3 which I saw last night. Of course, it is driven by the evil redneck/jock rival (played I believe by the same actor who played one of the sons on Tim Allen's old show Home Improvement) at the beginning of the film, and, like so many Vipers of late gets driven into a large, very solid object and is totaled. Oh well.

And, to top it all off, I whisper to my wife, "hey, that's my car," to which she replies "really?"

Overall, a fairly dumb, predictable but entertaining movie. I am not really into the whole drifting scene but I have to admit the stunts in the movie were well done.

/Rich

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw the movie last night too (flame suit on), but like Rich said, the stunt driving was impressive. The SRT sounded pretty good to me. The guy driving it (Brad from Home Improvement) said it had borla exhaust on it in the movie. He races the star of the movie for Brad's gf (a smokin' hot blonde) and the race turns ugly when Brad thinks he's about to lose and starts to ram the other car (not sure what it is...something old) and they both ended up wrecking and being totalled. For $7.50, I'll continue to tell the movie and you can save a trip to the theater :)

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw it last night too....It sucked....At least the star was a little less wooden than Paul Walker....I liked the car Vin Diesel was in at the end though...Stunts were good as was said but the plot was, well, non-existant. The drive to the theater was more entertaining.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What make and model is the orange & black car in the trailors ?
CB

Its an RX7 with extensive body work...Forgot the name of the company that does those conversions...

ViperCrazed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well, just got back from seeing it. Viper scene was quick but still good. The car I want from that movie was the dang modded RX-7 that thing was beautiful. Only import ive ever said "damn" about :)

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got back from the movie and I must say, it was a lot better than I thought it would be. Great movie. Lots of people say it did not have a plot, but I disagree. I went in their thinking that it would not have one anyway. The opening scene with the Viper was amazing and that Veilside RX-7 WILL be my next car. LOL!

AllBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I liked the movie. Whats funny is that the movie seemed to attract a lot of modified nice cars in the parking lot of the theater. Made for an interesting drive home.

Nico

HOGDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw it last night. I am contacting PETA right now to investigate the fact that at least one animal (Viper) was hurt during the making of the movie!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I liked the movie. Whats funny is that the movie seemed to attract a lot of modified nice cars in the parking lot of the theater. Made for an interesting drive home.

Nico
Same here. Even had six cars on the sidewalk of the theatre displaying the mods.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was the 1st Fast and Furious movie (I've seen all 3 on their first night out) that didnt have lots of imports in the parking lot. Then again, we went to the 9:40 show and I think most of the ricers went to the 7:30 show

TSR6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was the 1st Fast and Furious movie (I've seen all 3 on their first night out) that didnt have lots of imports in the parking lot. Then again, we went to the 9:40 show and I think most of the ricers went to the 7:30 show

kids can't be out late on a school night

TSR6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
..now is a good time to pick up a slightly damaged honda civic cheap!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte