Viper in Northwest Houston Ditch

BlackVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anyone know who owns a Black GTS that was in the ditch on Stuebner Airline just north of 2920 this afternoon? There was big long tire marks that lead right up to a missing brick mailbox and the car was across the road in the opposite ditch. The back end of the car was missing, as if he was going side ways when he hit the mailbox, but the front and passenger compartment looked pretty much intact. The occupants were on the side of the road and the appeared to be dazed, but in good shape. With many tow trucks and police cars surveying the scene, I did not think it would be wise to stop and chat.

As the car looked exactly like mine, I quickly called my house to make sure it was not more than just a coincidence. Even though it was not my car, I felt sick to my stomach seeing an identical car in such shape and thinking about how that guy just ruined his Saturday afternoon.

OP
OP
B

BlackVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Andy,

I live in NW Houston, near Tomball. I am about three miles from the location of the car in the ditch. I do not get to Clear Lake very often, as you are way on the other side of town from me.

BV

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I work off 290 & fairbanks, not too far from you.
We should meet up one weekend & go for a cruise somewhere, maybe Conroe?
Heartbreakers? Never heard of it :eek: Sounds like one of those establishments I should'nt be in. hehe

Andy

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As the car looked exactly like mine, I quickly called my house to make sure it was not more than just a coincidence.

Ah, but if you had been driving your car, you wouldn't have had such concerns, see it is a good thing to drive one's viper, reduces anxiety :)

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You mean the place the place that Dickenson made take down the huge lit sign & is kept in the back of the parking lot, the huge 40' TV screens in the second room to the right when you walk in, Suzi the tall blond works as a bartender...Never heard of it!

Andy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery