Viper Invasion Of Niagara Falls Under Way!!

1994viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I saw you being pulled over. Was it a red and black car? Glad that you got away.

He approached me and assumed I was speeding....and he was really MAD on ALL Vipers in town!

He told me - several times.

He than claimed I did a 120 in the 80 zone....but when he started to say that I was speeding all day long in Niagara Falls and especially at 12.30 pm at the same spot I could tell him that I was gone out of town all day long....when he learned that there are 120 Viper in town he started to think about his "accuse" and the paperwork involved when giving a German a ticket, speeding in a US car in Canada...got away without any ticket.

:drive:

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He approached me and assumed I was speeding....and he was really MAD on ALL Vipers in town!

He told me - several times.

He than claimed I did a 120 in the 80 zone....but when he started to say that I was speeding all day long in Niagara Falls and especially at 12.30 pm at the same spot I could tell him that I was gone out of town all day long....when he learned that there are 120 Viper in town he started to think about his "accuse" and the paperwork involved when giving a German a ticket, speeding in a US car in Canada...got away without any ticket.

:drive:
Must be a Vette owner (the policeman). :rolaugh: No disrespect meant to Vipers owners that also own a Vette, you're still cool. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang