Viper is way down and needs your vote!

F

FrgMstr

Gotta say, I might have to slide towards a C7 Z06 for $100K. Of course all the performance numbers will need to get looked at. I think the C7's rear end is as ugly at the Gen V from the front. Some of the C7 renderings in colors other than red look damn spiffy. All that said, I have seen neither in person and seeing one in the garage is what it is really all about anyway.

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta say, I might have to slide towards a C7 Z06 for $100K. Of course all the performance numbers will need to get looked at. I think the C7's rear end is as ugly at the Gen V from the front. Some of the C7 renderings in colors other than red look damn spiffy. All that said, I have seen neither in person and seeing one in the garage is what it is really all about anyway.

I think SRT needs to have a good plan for a mid generation update or the C7Z will eat into sales badly. But again, Z06 prices have been (from all I've seen) in the low 90's the last two years. So, not much price difference between it and the SRT.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not worried, I like it this way since this will keep the unique Viper nation people unlike the Porches and Vettes thrown out in every corner!

Killer33

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Done. No way to make up that ground, there's a gazillion corvette owners out there. We maybe small in numbers but we're mighty.

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Done.

Throw the Z06 widebody treatment on and ditch the pizza cutters (skinny tires), throw on some meat and the rear end on the Vette will look good.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly hope that the Viper sells well enough to be profitable, but not to the point where they become common like the Vette. I like the exclusivity of the Viper, that it is unusual and therefore special. So I'm actually glad that the Viper isn't for everyone.

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I voted for the Viper but minority rules when it comes to taste, and worth!

crimson11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys, This is my first post but I lurk on here, but it seems like trolling once again on MT's part, of course being that the Stingray just made its debut, it's going to receive a lot of votes, it would've been a fair assessment had they done such a poll in the coming months when the vette wasn't so fresh on automotive enthusiast minds.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Voted for the Vipe but keep in mind it says, If you have around 100K to spend, that equates to maybe a base model Viper and not the GTS which really does not help here as much.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys, This is my first post but I lurk on here, but it seems like trolling once again on MT's part, of course being that the Stingray just made its debut, it's going to receive a lot of votes, it would've been a fair assessment had they done such a poll in the coming months when the vette wasn't so fresh on automotive enthusiast minds.

Valid point