Viper Key with Viper "logo" on it.

JeremyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
does anyone know where i can get a "viper" key?

when i had my first viper the key looked the same as a jeep cherokees key. it was straight outta the parts bin. it seems that nothing has changed. the key to my '06 srt is as lame as the one for my 1994 rt. granted at least this one has a snake head on it instead of a chrysler logo! but, back to my post... i purchased a blank key with a viper head that i then had cut into "my" key. it looked really cool and i wish that i still had it.

does anyone know where to get a decent looking key for the viper?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anyone know where i can get a "viper" key?

when i had my first viper the key looked the same as a jeep cherokees key. it was straight outta the parts bin. it seems that nothing has changed. the key to my '06 srt is as lame as the one for my 1994 rt. granted at least this one has a snake head on it instead of a chrysler logo! but, back to my post... i purchased a blank key with a viper head that i then had cut into "my" key. it looked really cool and i wish that i still had it.

does anyone know where to get a decent looking key for the viper?

Possibly dodge.com/viper??? ~juli~

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I contracted a local jeweler to make a bunch of these sterling silver blanks, that I use for my Vipers but, he seems to refuse to make anymore. They work great. I suggest someone else in the biz. have their own molds made by a jeweler and sell the hell out of them.

It was the first thing I noticed with my GTS was the cheap looking key.

DSC03208.JPG

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought two on Ebay for $16/each. They are very well made and much nicer than the OEM Dodge/Chrysler key that came with my 96 GTS.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine came with the "Viper" key. Both keys. However I was lucky enough to pick up one of the keys from Andrew which looks great. Thanks again Andrew.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine came with the "Viper" key. Both keys. However I was lucky enough to pick up one of the keys from Andrew which looks great. Thanks again Andrew.

Your welcome, I wish I could get more for people.

They really are cool and about 2 oz. of silver per. key so their a lttle heavy.

FASTFUN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I contracted a local jeweler to make a bunch of these sterling silver blanks, that I use for my Vipers but, he seems to refuse to make anymore. They work great. I suggest someone else in the biz. have their own molds made by a jeweler and sell the hell out of them.

It was the first thing I noticed with my GTS was the cheap looking key.

DSC03208.JPG
Boy I want to buy one of the SS Fangs Logo keys.......i wish there were more!:rolaugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang