Viper Made it here

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of you may of been wondering where I dissapeared to. Well I have been on vacation since I got back from Iraq after having a blast with Chad in GA on my way home. I got to Hawaii a few days ago and picked up the Viper from the Pier yesterday, in perfect condition. Let me first say that Dan Cragin at DC Performance did an amazing job. Later on when I get time to take some pics, I will post some pics of his work. Let me just say that for those of you that remember how horrible my nitrous install looked before, you have a treat in store for you. It is the way a nitrous install should be. Thanks Dan for all of your hard work, all of the upgrades are awesome. The look on everyone's face as I am driving by, setting off alarms in parking lots, etc. The 2008 hood really sets it apart. Just amazing.

So who owns the B/W GTS that I saw in Kaneohe today. It looked awesome. Well it is very nice and I have been enjoying driving the heck out of the Car. I have nearly went through a half tank between yesterday and today. I can really feel the difference, the way it pulls hard in every gear. I will post more pics, dyno graphs, details, etc, but for now. Enjoying time driving the beast.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:omg: For a minute there, Reading the start of your post I thought the Viper had made it to Iraq :D Glad you got back ok ;)

Good luck with the new Mods :drive:

:uk: :usa:
:headbang: