Viper Magazine Binder Prototype Photo - Ready to purchase!

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Binders are ready to go into production. We can now take your orders for the New Viper Club of America Viper Magazine binders. They will be priced at $30 each including shipping. Please send money order or cashiers checks to VCA, Central California Region, P.O. Box 5178, Fresno, CA 93755.

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Viper Magazine Binder Prototype

They look great.And they are the correct color ;)

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes, the new red color on the binders is a bit brighter. They turned out great.

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jerry,

Nice job, I want a couple..

Do we state a stock number? or just state it is for the new VCA magazine binders?

Any chance you may produce some in blue???

Thanks,Rick

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You can just order the Viper Magazine Binder - no stock or item # needed. I will see if they will allow a few blue to be added to the order.

Anyone else interested in blue?

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Does anyone have interest in a color close to the Viper blue or should we keep the binders in red only?

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score

Jerry,

I'll buy some <font color="blue"> BLUE</font>

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How many blue were you interested in Marv?... if there is not a lot of interest in blue or black it may not pencil out to do other than red. If there is enough interest in blue or black we could make them. Right now there is only one person for blue and one for black.

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hurry to get in on the first order!

SNKBYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please put me on your list for a red one. I have four now that are filled. I have every issue of the viper magazine. Thanks Tim

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm guessing around 11 or 12. I think some of them are a little thicker.

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't be left out of the 1st order of Viper Magazine Binders... Order goes in Friday... almost 70 paid for to date! Thanks to Switzerland, Japan and Canada for the large orders!

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marv... We found a great blue for the binders. I am having a few made for myself and maybe 6 others if you are interested. It is almost the same blue color as the car. First come first serve.

The red binders will have red rivets rather then the black shown on the prototype. The blue binders will have silver embossing and silver rivets.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in, black if you got them, blue second choice or red if that's all you have. How many do I need for a complete collection from Issue one? Jerry, I'm sure you have the complete collested set, how many are you getting for yourself? That would tell me how many I need. Plus a few more for years to come.

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like w have about 5 blue left and maybe 40 red. They are going fast. Over 100 sold in a week. No black yet. If have enough orders on black I can add to order.

I think it will take around 4 or 5 for a full collection to cover 1st issue through today.

I have 5 complete sets of each issue made. I have not put the inside yet. I think they will hold around 12 issues each.

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
David B... did you get my email about the black? I can do for a $25 change order fee. If you are interested... let me know ASAP. So I can get them in the mix.

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few blue and black are still left in the first order. We have placed a second that will follow a few weeks after the first of more red, blue and black.

Get you orders in before they are gone too!

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few blue and black are still left in the first order. We have placed a second that will follow a few weeks after the first of more red, blue and black.

Get you orders in before they are gone too! Remember... ti takes about about 4 or 5 binders to hold all issues to date.