viper makes another list

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eventually we’re going to have to move on. How long did some of the Gen I & II Corvette guys go on about how they hated the looks of their Gen III, even with the improvements of disc brakes & more HP.
I bought my Gen II in 03 but I could always appreciate the looks and technology of the next generation. If your not, your living in the past. IMO

4030DSC02751-med.JPG

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The SRT will never look as good as the RT/10 unless they bring back the sport bar. But that probably won't happen because too many wanted a "true" convertible (however the lack of a true convertible never hurt RT/10 sales).

The SRTC is a great looking car. Particularly from behind or rear quarter.

The clamshell will probably never return but incorporating the hood with the upper part of the fenders would be a big cosmetic improvement and they should still be able to lift the hood the way it is now.

Also make the scoop more radical. It looks boring. Scoops should be menacing looking.

rleminv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, they are all great. If they stop making convertibles then the SRT-10 might just start keeping it's value if that's important. I like it, but I'm very partial to convertibles for all my rides now. Being perfectly honest, the GTS is the best looking with the SRT-C being an extremely close second in my opinion. I like convertibles a lot, but a coupe always has "looked" better to me from my layman's design point of view. The convertible just fits my lifestyle better.

Doesn't mean one is better than another and no one can guess where the collector will go in 20 years, they may surprise us all! If automotive collectible history holds true, the open top roadsters are always the most valued and cherished.

The important thing is we are always going to be considered Viper owners at the end of the day and the black ones are faster. :2tu:
Larry