Viper Mechanic in San Antonio

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried posting in the South Central Texas forum, however, apparently I do not have the credentials.

I am going to look at a 2003 viper here in San Antonio tomorrow and would like to know what to look for during the test drive and visual inspection by me. It has higher mileage than most at around 41k, so naturally I would like to perform the best due diligence prior to purchase.

Also, I would like to know where I can take it to have it professionally inspected by a viper mechanic. I'm sure there are better Dodge Dealerships than others, or possibly even a good mechanic other than at Dodge that viper owners here in San Antonio prefer...

Thanks,

-Kyle

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried posting in the South Central Texas forum, however, apparently I do not have the credentials.

I am going to look at a 2003 viper here in San Antonio tomorrow and would like to know what to look for during the test drive and visual inspection by me. It has higher mileage than most at around 41k, so naturally I would like to perform the best due diligence prior to purchase.

Also, I would like to know where I can take it to have it professionally inspected by a viper mechanic. I'm sure there are better Dodge Dealerships than others, or possibly even a good mechanic other than at Dodge that viper owners here in San Antonio prefer...

Thanks,

-Kyle

Kyle, give me a shout...should be able to help you out :)

Ryan Fox
512-565-2094

joebruni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be calling you too for advice if you don't mind. The dealers in San Antonio don't even know what oil filter to use in my 09!

GoCanes1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take the hour drive north to Buda just south of Austin to ART (American Racing Technology). You will not be sorry.

Mike

OP
OP
D

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks like a good shop. I may just take it up there. Buda isn't too far from here. Thanks for the input!

Take the hour drive north to Buda just south of Austin to ART (American Racing Technology). You will not be sorry.

Mike

GoCanes1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They just got done fixing some stuff on mine and tuning it and it put down 898 HP to the wheels. Sad thing is it was one of the slower cars in their shop. That gives you an idea of the quality work and cars they work on.