Viper Mechanics in MA

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any good Viper mechanics in MA, NH, or CT area? I am thinking about doing a full exhaust and possibly a brake upgrade.

orsini112

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have had some work done by:

Harry Casillis
Contact # 1-978-794-081

Methuen Mass

He has an auto body and is a member of the VCA. I would contact him, and go from there. I have his cell number also, PM me if you need that. There is also some in Laconia if memory serves me right, but I'm not sure about his contact info.

OP
OP
A

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck is THE guy/place to take your Viper(s) :D

Sent Chuck an email and he replied right away. Not used to getting such a quick response. Seems to be the right place to take the Viper(s) ;)

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck will have my car this spring, well worth the trip to put you baby in hands that wont hurt it or crash it into a ditch

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi There
Steven Heitz out of Laconia is another choice. A Viper tech who went out on his own. 1-603-527-1995. I hope you get the new exhaust, nothing like a mean sound. Rick

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to hijack the thread but I think us new englanders need an event to chucks place this year, lay back, hang out and maybe an oil change or two, maybe even a tech session over there. And I hear those eggs he makes are awsome, maybe we could have him make a batch.....