Viper Mousepads Custom !!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are looking for a well made large mousepad with a picture of YOUR Viper on it look at ZAZZLE. Enter Viper products and there are many to choose inc. shirts, cups, etc. Click on the Viper pads, even has ACR pads, and you can customize it with your picture on it. Takes about 2 weeks to get but well worth it. Less than 20.00 inc. shipping....

RevHeat

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It is harder to find items with sneaky pete. It is as though the VCA goods has phased out Sneaky entierly now. I am hoping they just are out of stock, but I am a feeling that is not the case.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is harder to find items with sneaky pete. It is as though the VCA goods has phased out Sneaky entierly now. I am hoping they just are out of stock, but I am a feeling that is not the case.

I've noticed the same thing. And even most of the site vendors seems to have more of the gen III's & up accessories. You would think there's still alot of the gen I & 2's left.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club will continue to offer the various generations of VCA merchandise. We are very particular about offering only licensed products, and our agreement with Chrysler allows us to use any of the logos (Sneaky Pete, Fangs, and New) as long as it is in conjunction with the Viper Club of America branding - not standalone. We plan to introduce new products in 2011, so be sure to keep checking back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rot8te