Viper on Speed Channel !

NOTTDADZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Viper Members!

I did something last week that was very exciting, and I thought I would share it with you. A good friend of the family Tom Hnatiw is the host of a TV show called "Dream Car Garage" which is aired on Speed Channel. I was talking with Tom one night, mentioning to him that in the spring I wanted to add a cat back exhaust system and some Random Tech high flow cats; his response was "let's do it on the show" thinking nothing of it I said "ya that would be awesome".

Last Wednesday Tom called me and mentioned that they were starting to film a new show called "Sports Car Revolution" and that he wanted me and my Viper to appear on the first show!! Wed afternoon I was on the phone to B&B exhaust out of Phoenix, Arizona and explained to them what we would be doing and what kind of exposure they would be getting (talking about their product for approx 10 sec, show is aired across North America and will repeat itself 16 times per year) they quickly agreed and sent a cat back system to the show by Friday morning free of charge! (Thanks B&B!)

So I went to a shop/ film studio in Woodstock, Ontario where the show was being filmed. The Viper will appear on the show Sports Car Revolution during a segment called "Dyno Truth or Dare" where they film my car on the dyno, then show the new set-up going on, then film it on the dyno again. It went up against many imports with some having over $80,000 in mods (don't worry the Viper smoked the competition!) The segment of the show was hosted by a Penthouse pet and former host of "Wild On".

The air date of the show will be mid January (most likely)

I will let everyone know the exact date.

Take Care Everyone!

OP
OP
N

NOTTDADZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some pics! :cool:

388DSC01508-med.JPG
388DSC01493-med.JPG
388DSC01492-med.JPG
388DSC01494-med.JPG

OP
OP
N

NOTTDADZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Craig

The show is normally filmed at Legendary Motor Car
But this segment had to be filmed at Sean Highland Motorsports in Woodstock because we needed access to a dyno.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! That had to be a lot of fun! Expecially the free headers!
I look forward to watching the show!