Viper on TV tonight

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received an email from the public affairs people looking for military members to be in the Nellis Air Force themed video that was going to be played as Lee Greenwood sings 'God Bless the U.S.A.' tonight at the Rodeo Championship in Vegas. They said it MIGHT be played on ESPN2 tonight starting at 6:00.

My Viper has a bit of a patriotic theme, so I sent a picture and asked if they would like to use it in the video. They said yes, so there's a possibility it might be in the video that might be seen on ESPN2 tonight.

I met with the Nellis TV guys and we did a few takes of me passing the camera car, and a few of me driving next to the camera car and then pulling off and going down another road.

That is all.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let us know if your Viper is in that, I'm reading this too late, so cannot record it...drat...juli

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let us know if your Viper is in that, I'm reading this too late, so cannot record it...drat...juli
Jules, you've missed nothing. Just go out in the garage and stare.

Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper.

OP
OP

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right now I'm like a little kid on Christmas morning that is waiting for their parents to wake up. I HATE WAITING! I think the worst part is not knowing if it's going to be on or not.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jules, you've missed nothing. Just go out in the garage and stare.
Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper. Vette, Viper.

Dave, you really need to cut DOWN the espresso at night...and in the morning...oh, and during the day...you could be a 'tad' more hyper....:rolleyes: ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right now I'm like a little kid on Christmas morning that is waiting for their parents to wake up. I HATE WAITING! I think the worst part is not knowing if it's going to be on or not.

If it WAS on, can you please post the link to the show? We'd love to see it~~~juli

OP
OP

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say the video wasn't on, and I feel bad about wasting people's time for something that didn't happen.

Got_Vnum

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I saw your car....last November at Mopars at the Strip :2tu: Very patriotic! Any luck getting that ejector seat installed? :)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say the video wasn't on, and I feel bad about wasting people's time for something that didn't happen.

Hey, you didn't waste anybody's time~~we're just sorry your video/pic was not included, especially when given a 'might be' timetable! YOU didn't know...but it was nice of you to let us know IF it was on...we'd surely have wanted to see it. Can you send US all the video clip you wanted included in that ESPN show? Again, we'd love to see it! ~juli

OP
OP

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called the Public Affairs person yesterday and I'm just waiting for a call back from him.