Viper Owners Beware

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fellow Nor Cal VCA Members,

I want to chime in here to make you aware of a local distribution problem,

I have been handling issues with VCA members over the past several months with problems they are having with Chinese copies of our OEM ACRX Headers. Consumers have been misled into purchasing these headers under the impression that they are getting a great deal on a real American Racing Headers product only to be surprised, angered & completely unhappy with a poor attempt at good old American Header Technology! Keep in mind our Viper ACRX =BAD BOYZZ SERIES= Headers are manufactured to the highest domestic standards utilizing U.S. 304 stainless steel and state of the art bending equipment.

DODGE VIPER GEN 4 - ACRX RACE HEADERS - eBay (item 120674362750 end time Jan-25-11 14:13:23 PST)
Please note that the Ebay photos of the ACRX headers are showing a photograph of our 5 into 1 merge collector "NOT" the Chinese collector which has misled (Dooped) the consumer with out doubt into purchasing a set!

I highly recommend that anyone who has purchased a set of these headers contact me directly and discuss our resolution program. I will definetly help you resolve your current delema and put you into a set of the "Real Deal" ACRX Headers (for that needed piece of mind).

Thanks for your consideration,

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez - President

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

Below is what a Fellow VCA Member recieved when his shipment arrived just recently:

Primary Tubes with Chinese version of precision port work? Definetly Sub-Standard!

Collector with a NON-FUNCTIONING SPIKE! Very Crued looking & we have no clue what this is? It's definetly not from any racing technology that we have ever seen!

Another picture of the NON-FUNCTIONING Collector?

Another primary tube with Chinese Version of precision port work! Again Sub-Standard!

Last edited: