Viper owners in the Cincinnati area.....check in!

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is still out there?

I know its early but I want to start planning a get together in the early spring and see if we can collect up some other exotics as well. Its time to stir it up a bit in this area. I hardly ever see any other exotics or Vipers on a regular basis. Booooooring.

Also, is there a "cars and coffee" type of gathering anywhere in Cincinnati on a regular basis?

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are lots of summertime GTG's here in Columbus, if that helps.

I know I'd be up for a nice jaunt down to Cinci.
Some spiffy new pavement stretches along I-71. :D

Craig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be down for meeting in Columbus, but Cinci is a bit South for me. (Toledo/NW Ohio)

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Cinci folks are ALWAYS welcome at IN/KY meetings...will be in Louisville on Feb. 14th if you are interested. Details in IN/KY section.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm 90 miles south of the River, but I can make the trip.

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Live in Mason, always up for cruz. 97 GTS b/w, 94 RT/10. Call me 573 1400.

Dan, I am in Mason too.

I am look forward to putting a "spring get together" on the schedule.

A few years ago I co-ordinated everyone going to a car show at LeSalle HS a few times and I believe the record was 17 or 19 Vipers. I would like to get something like that going again.

I would also like to put together a few events such as a cruise to places of interest, a poker run type of event or whatever...I just want to make this summer more active with other car nuts in our area.

Thanks for all the replies so far....keep them coming. :2tu:

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would also like to put together a few events such as a cruise to places of interest, a poker run type of event or whatever...I just want to make this summer more active with other car nuts in our area.
I am IN!
:drive:

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some interest is brewing. good!

I was thinking of a run to and tours of Valentine One, Doran Racing, Dynamic Motorsports,
A cruise afternoon through Indian Hill (The Beverly Hills of Cincinnati) with a lunch, Friday night get together at the Milford cruise in, tech sessions at local Dodge dealer with the best Viper tech in the area (whoever that is) etc, etc, etc.

and if we get a big enough group of all kinds of cars...rent the KY speedway. (that might require some real planning for that one)

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you guys know that the Ohio VCA has a lot of things planned this year. Our calendar of events for this year will be posted on our website
www.viperclubohio.org next week.

Our website crashed the other day. It will be back up by Monday Feb 16th.
You should be able to access the srapbook section to see some of the events we do throughout the year.

The annual VCA Ohio Holiday Party is March 14th in Columbus. If any of you
would like an invitation or need info on joining the Ohio Chapter just drop me a PM. We have a great group of members and have a lot a fun.

Thank you,
Randall Arnold
President VCA Ohio

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toby- check out the VCA-OH site when it comes back online. Randall and the others put on GREAT events. A whole bunch of really nice people with some kickin' rides. They've been gracious enough to let me join them for events, even though my Viper-powered ride has a tailgate. :)
I've always had fun with that crew.

Tours are cool and all, but I love driving more. :D

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toby- check out the VCA-OH site when it comes back online. Randall and the others put on GREAT events.

None in the Cincinnati area though. Different this year? If so, I will even join the VCA. :omg:

In the mean time, Cincy is where I am going to concentrate my activities. My time is very limited and I can't spend half my day driving to fast food joints to talk about wax, the latest Viper apparel and Kenny's personality disorders. :D:crazy2:

Also, I have been to previous out of the area VCA and non VCA Viper events...been there, done that. While fun I am looking for new things to do in my little corner of the world. If that means creating the events myself then that is what I will do.

Last edited:
V

Venomiss

So you were a VCA member in the past?:dunno:

(just guessing with your post count and event's you said you have attended.)
Maybe you can get an Cincinnati arm together and work with the new president.:drive:

We'd love to see you join us!

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you were a VCA member in the past?:dunno:

(just guessing with your post count and event's you said you have attended.)
Maybe you can get an Cincinnati arm together and work with the new president.:drive:

We'd love to see you join us!

I have never been a VCA member but have attended a few VCA events over the years as a guest.

I wanted to join but was told they didn't have a windbreaker in my size.

V

Venomiss

Hopefully you've noticed you don't need a windbreaker to join anymore and yes, I do know what you a referring to.;)

The winds of change have happened. Hopefully you will join us.:)

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Ohio bunch always put on a nice event, especially the racing ones. I look forward to participating in them again this year.

Toby, keep me posted on your plans in case I have the time to make a quick road trip with my 5 year old.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never been a VCA member but have attended a few VCA events over the years as a guest.

I wanted to join but was told they didn't have a windbreaker in my size.

OK, Ferarri boy, that made me spit some diet coke in my keyboard.
Surely you know by now that the Windbreaker Era is over? Seriously, it's safe to come back. :D The UnBreakers are now in power.
Those funny Eyetalian cars are even welcome to hang out.

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
None in the Cincinnati area though. Different this year? If so, I will even join the VCA. :omg:

In the mean time, Cincy is where I am going to concentrate my activities. My time is very limited and I can't spend half my day driving to fast food joints to talk about wax, the latest Viper apparel and Kenny's personality disorders. :D:crazy2:

Also, I have been to previous out of the area VCA and non VCA Viper events...been there, done that. While fun I am looking for new things to do in my little corner of the world. If that means creating the events myself then that is what I will do.

I couldn't agree more Toby....I used to participate in a lot of stuff....was even treasurer for a brief moment...the club turned into more talk and bs...and less tearing up the roads.....a lot of guys dropped off. I don't recognize any of the new board members....it would be nice to do another convoy...that LaSalle cruise was fun. I am in. Guy and I are looking forward to running our TT cars in the Spring....I know Simms has been anxious too. We've finally got a few 1000hp+ cars running around...should be fun :headbang:

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While we're on the subject....

I'll be in Batavia around lunchtime tomorrow. I'm headed to a shop there to pick up a part for my truck (spent 3 mos. tracking the sucker down! LOL).
Luckily it's the same facility where an alleged wrecked automobile having a 2009 model designation starting with "A" and ending in "R" is. I'll be my first chance to see one in person.

If anyone wants to hook up for lunch or some burnouts in a Home Depot parking lot, feel free to PM me for a phone number.

Wish this wind storm would finish so I could get off the laptop and have the main machines on for more than 10 minutes before the power goes out again.....

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevan if I was closer I'd definitely stop by.

I'm planning several trips to Columbus for the spring / summer. I'll let you know so we can attend a VCA event or get a cruise together or just stop by for an adult beverage somewhere so we can stare at cars (and maybe a truck or two)

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good, Stretch!

You've got my cell (and know where I live. LOL).
Anytime, my man.

I believe I know approximately where you live. When you hear the car roaring through the neighborhood just come outside and flag me down :headbang:

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, Ferarri boy, that made me spit some diet coke in my keyboard.
Surely you know by now that the Windbreaker Era is over? Seriously, it's safe to come back. :D The UnBreakers are now in power.
Those funny Eyetalian cars are even welcome to hang out.

Yuck, I don't like Ferrari guys. Stuffy SOB's. :D

and who started this rumor I own a stable of prancing horses?
Simms? :chair:

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it would be nice to do another convoy...that LaSalle cruise was fun. I am in. Guy and I are looking forward to running our TT cars in the Spring....I know Simms has been anxious too. We've finally got a few 1000hp+ cars running around...should be fun :headbang:

I look forward to it. I will post up details of getting everyone together in the spring for a "convoy to somewhere"

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Ohio bunch always put on a nice event, especially the racing ones. I look forward to participating in them again this year.

Toby, keep me posted on your plans in case I have the time to make a quick road trip with my 5 year old.

Sounds good buddy. I will have to ask you to bring something else other than that GTS of yours. I don't know where you got that thing from but geez man...that thing looks like a piece of... :*****:

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good buddy. I will have to ask you to bring something else other than that GTS of yours. I don't know where you got that thing from but geez man...that thing looks like a piece of... :*****:

:rolaugh: Hasn't been cleaned in years.

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If anyone wants to hook up for lunch or some burnouts in a Home Depot parking lot, feel free to PM me for a phone number.

QUOTE]

I was just in New Albany the other day. I'm about a hour away. Was there for work.

Anyways I'm going to check out the Ohio site and try to make it to a meet sometime to see what it's all about.

Don't get me wrong i like meeting up and meeting new people, but to stand around for hours staring at my car & sipping coffee is not how I like to spend my Sat.

Not saying this is how "Viper" meets are but from years of riding a motorcycle, that is how some of those clubs are. I'd rather spend the day making my bike dirty riding, then staring at my new chrome part or some stupid sticker that someone put on there bike.

This again coming from a guy that still has not got to drive his Viper yet. :omg:
I've got to meet alot of people all over the county & have traveled to places I would have never been if not for a motorcycle forum. Have met people that I can consider friends for life. Hell I have a get together at my place every year & let everyone crash at my place. have been doing this for 6 straight years. Hope to be able to meet the same kind of people on this forum. :headbang:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456