Viper Parking Spot

Zzapper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well have finally done it, I have always wanted to do something different for my garage floor.
After doing some reseach and seeing alot of pixs where the floor is all black and white checkers I
decided to just to go all black for a more classier look. I think I made a good choice in terms of wearability and looks but what do all of you think.
I know you might be asking if it took a long time and if it was hard to do and the answers are, it took Friday night, Staurday and Sunday and
Monday to seal and polish and no it was not hard to do. The hardest thing to do was getting the nerve up just to do it.
First I started by measuring the garage area and finding the center, put a couple of chalk lines down, taped the cement along the chalk lines so
the adhesive goes where it should go. then start laying the tile in a step pattern.
Most of the materials and rental tools were from Rona until they had no more black tile, then had to go to Home Depot for a few extra boxes.
Rona was very helpful on how to lay the tiles, without that advice i would have screwed it up the way i was going to do it.
Next project is to finish the bench like the cabinets and paint the door frames black to tie in with the rest of the garage.
O ya and yes it will be hard to keep clean but what the hell, it's for my Viper:2tu:

Let me know what you think good or bad.

Cheers
Phil

IMG_1298_1_1_1.JPG

IMG_1298_1_1_1.JPG

IMG_1342_1_1.JPG

IMG_1331_1_1.JPG

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I think is its beautiful , who could think otherwise . Looks great Black floor with your Black Viper . Good job Phil , it would be great to have a floor like that . I need to do something like that to mine one day looks incredible .:2tu:

OP
OP
Z

Zzapper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
it's vinyl, 12"x12", took about 11 boxes with doing the cement wall around the bottom.

thanks

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks terrible Phil. You should rip it all up and go back to the grey painted floor that peels all winter. Fortunatley I know of a garage out in White City that you could re use all the tiles. I think that floor would look much better in my garage..LOL.. Looks great. Now if it would just stop raining I couple come over and see it personally.

yogibayer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This forum is going to cost me a fortune with all the idea people keep having for their Vipers and now garages. Now I have to do this to my garage. Looks awesome by the way.

OP
OP
Z

Zzapper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That looks terrible Phil. You should rip it all up and go back to the grey painted floor that peels all winter. Fortunatley I know of a garage out in White City that you could re use all the tiles. I think that floor would look much better in my garage..LOL.. Looks great. Now if it would just stop raining I couple come over and see it personally.

ya i thought the same thing, time to start rippin it up:omg:
Hopefully we can go for a cuirse something soon.

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
get youself 4- 15" x 15" -1/4" pieces of wood panel or masonite to park the wheels on or the heat from the tires will discolor your flooring.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know what I originally thought when I opened the thread? That you had painted a Sneaky Pete patch on a dedicated parking spot at work :D
Lol, all kidding aside your garage looks very nice indeed :2tu:

V

Venomiss

A true masterpiece worthy of your Viper to be parked on. Great job!:2tu: