SammyV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone bought any parts from this co.-"Viper Performance Parts Inc."

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hi, Sam. You could consider posting what you want, see if a KNOWN Viper dealer/tuner/board sponsor/member has the item for sale...just a thought.

UPDATE: Just found your other thread, Sam...took the liberty to move requested item to this section for wider exposure:

Sam said: "For the record, I've been a VCA member for about two months(My paper work has not been processed yet to give me a VCA number!)and have driven the Viper Days event @ Putnam Park for the last two years. I want to purchase a Mopar 3.55 diff. for my 2001 Viper GTS, thus the question about Viper Performance Parts Inc. Thanks!"

Jim Wilson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a complete 3.55 diff. from Viper Performance Parts (Kyle Batman) recently and am completely happy with it. It arrived just as he said it would; however delivery did take a while. I would definitely buy from him again.
:2tu:

Jim Wilson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I installed it myself last weekend. It was pretty straight forward. One thing you will need to do is get the speedo calibrator, three new strap kits, lube and modifier and gray silicone sealant. I would recommend contacting Devin at UNITRAX. Great customer service!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc