viper problems have you heard of t&t motorsports ?

dandimand

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just spoke to the owner of the car the pcm in the car is different from stock it has a t&t motorsports cam intake and ported heads from this company and there pcm not sure if its a chip or something like that but he says in the past the idle issues have been there and it sometimes takes up to three days for the car to relearn itself . Your help appreciated thanks Guys .

GoCanes1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is normal for a PCM from my past experiences when the battery is disconnected. The company was TNT Motorsports from Houston I believe but I think they are out of business now. You should take the car to a local tuner and have them check everything out.

Where are you located?

OP
OP
D

dandimand

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Im in Surrey Bc so dont really know of anyone around here that can do viper work any suggestions for a tuner ? Should I try to drive the car for a bit before replacing any parts and see if it gets better ?

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How much have you driven it since the battery was disconnected? I could barely keep my RT running when I had to reset the PCM; it took about 50 miles before the car relearned enough to settle down. PM or call Chuck Tator with your issues; he might be able to help or at least tell you who you can go to up there. Isn't it winter anyways? :D

OP
OP
D

dandimand

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think maybe only about 10 or 20 miles at best maybe Ill get off the pc and go driving around tonite
as far as going to new york I think that is other side of planet for me lol Im north of seattle about 2.5 hours where the 2010 olympics are you know and no snow yet but need some soon so I can build a new Igloo lmao . Jeez Im not living in timbuck two you know just kidding .