Viper TA High Res Pics!!

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, I got a new background now! After seeing these pics the TA is definitely one of the coolest looking vipers.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks mighty purdy :headbang: It's good to have yet another sub species of Viper in the family.

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's on display at NYIAS right now up on the podium they staged the ALMS car on last year. That orange is amazing in person too, certainly catches your eye from the other side of the building.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Outstanding variation. way closer to lambo than vette in comparison....should have some credibility coming from a guy whom has purchased all three.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics. Not bad at all. Looking forward to seeing it up close at the Autoshow.

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get a lot of pictures for wallpapers from this site and I've been checking everyday waiting for the TA to arrive. I've already made the custom 3200x1080 wallpaper I need to cover my two monitor setup :D

commandomatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No question that this new design really looks better in bright, vivid colors. The orange is the the best one yet.

It will be interesting to see what the 2014 line up will offer as far as some fresh colors.

Matt

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well now there are two new problems -

Can't tell if its hotter from the front or the back.

Can't possibly pick one pic as my favorite.

I don't know is that's super **** or super beastly, but I do know I love it. I'm not into flashy colors, but I love that car, that looks so "viper" if you know what I mean.

Thanks for posting those pics, I've got some downloading to do, new wallpaper on all my comps and devices now.

Dave

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the link....I saw an Aston Martin DBS and Audi R8 yesterday, but this beats both these cars...wow....what an exotic looking beast.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm really sure many of the previously shown colors are much better :)

Mister Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well now there are two new problems -

Can't tell if its hotter from the front or the back.

Can't possibly pick one pic as my favorite.

I don't know is that's super **** or super beastly, but I do know I love it. I'm not into flashy colors, but I love that car, that looks so "viper" if you know what I mean.

Thanks for posting those pics, I've got some downloading to do, new wallpaper on all my comps and devices now.

Dave

Dave

We at SRT agree! Beyone it's record-setting track capability, there is just something really special about a Viper TA ;) Not sure if it's the Crusher Orange, or what, but the car just rocks!

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave

We at SRT agree! Beyone it's record-setting track capability, there is just something really special about a Viper TA ;) Not sure if it's the Crusher Orange, or what, but the car just rocks!

Sure would make a great VCA Raffle car. Eh hem, hint hint. ;-)

I haven't bought Raffle car tickets in a while to be honest, but frankly whatever it's going to be, the one shown @ VOI, or whatever, I know I'm in line to get some.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure would make a great VCA Raffle car. Eh hem, hint hint. ;-)

I haven't bought Raffle car tickets in a while to be honest, but frankly whatever it's going to be, the one shown @ VOI, or whatever, I know I'm in line to get some.

I'll second that. If it's a TA, I'll buy lots of raffle tix!

shmoos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While at the New York Auto show i was given 4 Viper TA promotional usb flash drives. On the flash drive are pictures and info on the TA.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang