Viper Tech in DC Balt area

ViperBing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,

I am a new Viper owner that needs to find a good Viper Tech near Annapolis, MD. In particular, I need to get the recalls done to my 1997.

Thanks in advance!

ViperBing

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Viperbing- Chuck validates gas slips too. At a rate of 20% every time you buy parts. But you have to join the club. Don't know to much about techs in Maryland.

But I got stuck in that snow storm in february (comming back from Daytona)when they closed 95. Man did that ****.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Don't forget Jason Heffner..Heffner performance in Glen Burnie..MAJOR Viper tuner and guru. Do a search on this site for his name..you will be impressed.

I second that. Great guy and does the work right the first time. Now if we can only get him to bring the price of the purty TT down another $15k or so he'd be perfect...

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For warranty work try Jeff Sherwin at Jerry's Dodge in Springfield, VA. I met him today and he has a lot of experience on the Vipers and is a very helpful guy. He knows most of the local guys and has done the frame recall work on many cars.

For all other non-warranty work, I highly recommend Jason Heffner.

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another Viper tech in northern Virginia that I can personally recommend is Scott Bothum at Manassas Dodge. I don't know whether he's done the frame recall on any Vipers, though. You might also try Herb Gordon Dodge in Silver Spring.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte