Viper Tech in SW. Pa.

srcsrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As in in my previous threads I can't get my pass. side window down. Viper Bob's idea is starting to sound pretty good right about now ! I contacted several Dodge stores in my area today and was told that they don't have a Viper tech. Does anyone know of a good one in SW. Pa. Thanks a bunch.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are you in SW Pa, Etown Dodge has a Viper tech, he has only done a few things for me, but was very careful and thorough

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent an email to the Pa club president, we have friends in the Pittsburgh area (he was also the former club president), hopefully they can hook you up

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm south of pittsburgh

I'm in Canonsburg. Shoot me your email in a pm. The only viper tech I can remember being in the area was at West Point Dodge in Burgettstown. At one time I know there was another tech north of the Burgh.

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear both Westpointe Dodge in Burgettstown has a tech and Laurel Valley Motors in Latrobe. I personally don't think there are any techs in the Pittsburgh area I would trust for a big job, which is why my car is going to Tators in NY next week for some work.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

srcsrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the info. I took mine to Rotolo's dodge in Charleroi Pa. today for my window problem and the service and treatment their was first class. It's a family run operation and they vipers well. BTW Charleroi is about 45 minutes south of pittsburgh.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960