Viper Techs in Miami?

NVMYVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anybody point me in the right direction for a Viper tech in Miami? I am looking for a quality place to get all of my fluids changed. I am aware that Doug Levin is here but he is on the north end of town and I was looking to see if their is anybody trust worthy on the south end closer to me. My car being a 96 RT my hard top does not seal up to the windows very well and with the rain we have been having down here I am trying not to get the car soaked inside.

Craig,

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There isn't anyone in Miami that I would rely on. Since you used the term "Viper tech", I am assuming that you are asking about dealers. Mark is right. University Dodge in Davie is the place. Mark Leslie is the Service Manager and is very knowledgable. He drag races a 2000 plus HP car and is not just a paper pusher. Ray is a savant Viper Tech and compulsive about doing things the right way. University Dodge did all the mods to my Jeep and my Challenger. They also upgraded a number of components on my Viper - installation of Giken differential and Donato Engineering modified Gen IV transmission. They also do pre track event ( drag or road) inspections and maintainence and are used by many South Florida Viper owners for this purpose. I have been going to Mark since 1999.

OP
OP
N

NVMYVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I will give Mark and Ray a call and see if I can get some stuff scheduled with them.